Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 JAN 2021 Trip to Richmond, VA area fish and coral stores

Trip to Richmond, VA area fish and coral stores:

First Stop: We will meet at 10:00 am at Chris Wooten’s house in Mechanicsville, VA 23111 – We will send the address by private message so please respond to this thread. You can also send an email or private message to LynneC or cynthia1756.

Videos from Chris Wooten's stock: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373597292669876

Second Stop: Tiki Corals, 10211 Staples Mill Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23060, (804) 562-6733

Third Stop: Azalea Aquariums 201 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227

Possibly 4th and 5th stops depending on what everyone wants to do:

Richmond Aquarium LLC, 10003 Hull Street Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23236, (804) 276-3474

Fish World, 11634A Busy Street, Richmond, VA 23236

There will be a cash door prize.

Last edited by LynneC; 12-26-2020, 04:34:53 PM.
    Lynne

Definitely going to make this trip.

Comment

Yep Me too! Cynthia and I had a great time when we went last month!
      Lynne

Comment

Count me in

Comment

My wife (Brigid) and I would love to tag along. We live in Mechanicsville.

Dan

Comment

Had a great time at the travelling meet. Door prize was awesome, ty Lynne.

Tiki corals is a really great store I wish was here.
            Chris has a fantastic selection of everything and I took advantage of that. I forgot to take pics of his coral. I will be ready to go back whenever we can do this again.

I ended up getting 6 acros, 4 zoas, 1 rainbow cloves from Chris, clean up crew, LRS food and Hanna phosphate reagent from Tiki corals.

What a great trip.

Comment

It was an awesome Trip!!! I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures again!

Chris does have a great selection and I bought some really nice acros, favias, a blasto and a couple of complimentary zoas!

I love Tiki Corals. It would be awesome to have aomeplace like that here. I bought a rock anemone.

We won’t be going to Azalea Fish store again. That place made me want a shower after we left! Yuck! lol
              Lynne

Comment

Brigid and I enjoyed meeting everyone. We had a great time. Our little tank is now cycling!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X