graduation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graduation

my oldest son Bryce is graduating from high school may 22 and I am offficially old! Really we are so proud of him he will be going to college in august (9 hrs away!!) to get a degreee and certification in athletic training . cale will be parting with his best friend eventhough there are 4.5 years between them. We will all miss him terribly. but this is what we are supposed to do raise them up and send them off. Those of you with little ones it is so true that you should cherish every moment because it is gone in a flash!

Dana
    MBintraining

24g nano Dx
    55 gal

Congrats! Which school did he select?
    NAVAIR, we fly boats...

Comment

college

Thanks for your reply Frankie Cedarville University in Ohio when he chose this major we did not know that only a few colleges in the country offered bachelors degree and the national certification requirements he needs but he is definitely not a computer guy can't sit still that long not hyper just active

we have been to visit 3500 students nice place but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ we pray daily for scholarship money to come in from the 40 or so applications he has submitted

Dana
      MBintraining

24g nano Dx
      55 gal

Comment

Congrats! Athletic trainer, interesting. Nice he knows what he wants to do.

Comment

major

when we visited the school I had bad attitude like athletic training was right up there with basket weaving major or professional baseball player(impossible) but professor set me straight yes pro teams but colleges and right now all high schools in ohio and virginia require athletic trainers on site NASA uses them as well so I was thinking personal trainer which is something different altogether......

Dana
          MBintraining

24g nano Dx
          55 gal

Comment

Nothing says that he has to work in that field. Have a degree in anything will go a long way (unless its basket weaving). Anyways congrats.

Comment

Congrats on a great story, we wish him and your family the best.

Sooooo... are you saying my "Underwater Basket Weaving" degree is no good?
              Never too old to learn,
              Mike

120 In-wall mixed Reef

Comment

Oh underwater basket weavers are in high demand these days you should be just fine mike.

Comment

Yes they do have high demand...just remember I don't like tomatos on anything when you are taking my order...
                  NAVAIR, we fly boats...

Comment

speaking of that

he currently works at Chick Fil A and knows he does not want to do that for the rest of his life

if you are in there say hi he has reddish hair like Cale only he's taller.

Dana
                    MBintraining

24g nano Dx
                    55 gal

Comment

Working...
                    X