Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken
    replied
    if it specificly says reptile on the sticker, it is thin. Plus Tony, you can always tap the glass with a nuckle and make a good judgement...

Leave a comment:

• twolfe98
    replied
    I knew that one was but i thought it was special because of the built in lid.. so all 40g normal breeders for critters are thin? or can they be used for sumps?

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    It is my 3 yr old adult female, she laid 3 clutchs when she was 2. She is nice and healthy right now.

Difference is the thickness in glass. Remember when you brought me the 40 reptile tank, it was really thin, you said you thought about using it as a sump, but the sticker on it said not for use with water.

Leave a comment:

• twolfe98
    replied
    so whats the diff (aside from the screen) between the reptile tanks an dother? is it thickness or just to see them under a new name?

Which dragon is it? a buddy of mine is asking about it.

-T

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    actually I have about 10 tanks in my shed, all of them cracked, they are my reptile tanks. I was planning on keeping the tank you gave me with the built in screen, this is a different tank. The dragon its self is valued at over $300. I am just done with the dragon breeding business and want to get rid of my last dragon.

Kinda getting burnt on the whole fish business also...... Just dont have the same enjoyment like I use to...

Leave a comment:

• twolfe98
    replied
    I did not know you own a 40g breeder, If I remember correctly, Didnt I give it to you to sell?....
    Last edited by twolfe98; 08-05-2009, 12:45:49 PM. Reason: sp

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    started a topic Bearded Dragon Setup For Sale

Bearded Dragon Setup For Sale

Selling my last bearded dragon. She is a 3 yr old citrus, very tame and loves to eat greens. Selling the 40 gal breeder, screen top, spot lamp, flourscent light, and timer for $120. Let me know...
Working...
X