Cynthia's Memorial Weekend Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthia's Memorial Weekend Picnic

Well it's that time of year again! My husband and I are holding our Memorial Weekend picnic on Saturday, May 24 starting at 1:00 p.m. Come on out and have some fun. You are welcome to bring your family members. Usually in the evenings we have a bonfire for those who usually stick around to late at night.

I have booked my favorite cook so we will once again be having BBQ ribs, chicken and pulled pork. I'm going to buy some hot dogs for the kids. Keeping my fingers crossed that the band will not have any bookings this weekend but if they do we will have music and of course karaoke.

I normally have enough, beer, sodas, juice and water for everyone along with sides galore. If you feel like bringing something, just let me know so I can cross it off my list. No obligation.

We have cornhole and frizbeer. I also have a slide, swings and hammocks for the kids.

All you need to do is bring your clan and some chairs and have a good time. We have plenty of parking as we utilize the field across from my house; which is right there.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending and how many so I have enough food for everyone. Hope to see everyone there!
    220 gallon reef

Just wanted to remind everyone that this is coming up.
    Last edited by cynthia1756; 05-08-2014, 09:42:40 PM.
    220 gallon reef

Comment

bump
      220 gallon reef

Comment

Reminder, this is this weekend. Please RSVP if you plan on being there.
        220 gallon reef

Comment

Working...
        X