Airshows!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airshows!!

Any airshow fanatics out there? They are one of my favorite things to photograph. Share any photos you may have, I would really like to see them.

Michael Hill

Wow! Some really nice photos! Thanks for sharing...
    Dennis
    Clownfish Breeder

Comment

What air show was that? I saw the blue angels a few months ago in Annapolis

Comment

All I have a crappy cell phone pics I have some cool video footage but can't figure our how to post it

Comment

They are all from various shows at Andrews AFB. My office is just off base and all the photos were taken from my parking lot.
          Michael Hill

Comment

I wish the airshow would come back to Pax River. I loved having my plane there and getting in an hour before everyone else... the venders have great freebies.

Comment

I have probably seen 20 airshows and only been on base for 1 of them even though I had access anytime. I went with a friend of mine who was crew chief on Marine One. It was amazing to see how the other helicopter pilots spoke to him when they found out. Isn't PAX back in the 2 year rotation?
              Michael Hill

Comment

I dont know... I dont think they have re-started it since they cancelled it in 2013. I looked on the Blue Angels schedule for the rest of 2014 and 2015 and we are not on it at all.

Comment

Working...
                X