Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about joining SMMAS?

Thinking about Joining the club?

Starting today (12/1/15), I'm offering to the first 5 NEW members that register on the forum and pay their membership dues one of the following:

Hollywood Stunner Frag
    Purple Digi Monti frag
    Orange Monti Cap Frag

Requirements:

Must not have been a past member of SMMAS
    Must reply to this thread after registering AND paying their dues
    Offer expires: Midnight 12/31/2015

I would post this on our FB page Eric.
    220 gallon reef

Comment

Originally posted by cynthia1756 View Post
      I would post this on our FB page Eric.
      Good call!!! DONE!
      Last edited by falconatsea; 12-01-2015, 01:39:50 PM.

Comment

Any of those frags available for current members yet?
        Jake
        75 gallon
        12 gallon cube

Comment

Originally posted by reefkidd View Post
          Any of those frags available for current members yet?
          Sure, I can always frag stuff out of the tanks. Let me know what you are looking for and I can frag them and have them ready to go.

Comment

Thanks Eric. I'm interested in the Purple digi monti. Please text me pics at your convenience. I'd like a chalice but I have a lot of green coral right now, so thinking of staying away from the Hollywood stunner for the time-being.
            Jake
            75 gallon
            12 gallon cube

Comment

So far we have 2 new members this month (ScruffEOne and fightenfire) but time is running out... Dont miss out on a Free Frag!!! Become a paid member now and remember... Every membership helps sponsor our 5 school aquariums.

Comment

Originally posted by falconatsea View Post
                So far we have 2 new members this month (ScruffEOne and fightenfire) but time is running out... Dont miss out on a Free Frag!!! Become a paid member now and remember... Every membership helps sponsor our 5 school aquariums.
                I should now be paid up as your third new member!

Comment

Yep... you are number 3 for the month. Let me know when you want a frag.

Comment

Yep... you are number 3 for the month. Let me know when you want a frag.
                    That is awesome and generous! I am guessing I will be a couple of months out before I'm ready. Have to first get sump/skimmer/filter equipment bought.
                    Moving over to Solomons this weekend so have to get new home settled before the journey begins.

R
                    Steve M

Comment

I am going to have to make up little coupons for these free frags that I give away and people dont claim for a couple months. I think I still owe a couple people frags from Photo of the month too... Its not like I dont have enough corals to go around, I just want to figure out a way to keep them all straight. LOL

Comment

I'm almost there... I'm still fighting a water problem that I'm having trouble resolving with the equipment that I have. My tank has cycled, but nitrates are still too high. the life I have in the tank is happy but brown and red algae still a problem. I really don't want to put something new in there that wont survive.

Comment

I think the banner that links to this thread can probably be removed from the top of the webpage now.

Comment

Working...
                          X