New Chiclid Tank!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chiclid Tank!!

So many of you don't know me but some do. My name is Ken and I am founding member of the club. At one time I served as the treasure and VP. I am so glad to see this club running strong and still a major part of our community.

I took a break from the Marine fish about 2011 after hurricane knocked out power and killed all of my stock . I had 2 tanks at 220gal and a bunch of smaller tanks. I miss the hobby , but needed the break.

well I setup my first tank this year, .back to chiclids I decided. Just wanted to share a picture. It is a 75gal tank.
    ​​​​​​
    i won't go back to saltwater, but I will be looking for a larger tank soon to get some more chiclids.

Good to talk to everyone and hope to see of y'all around.

Ken

Nice looking tanks, welcome back to the group
    Ken Higgins
    120 gallon reef
    125 gallon fresh water
    50 gallon fresh water

Comment

Welcome back. Hope to meet you at a meeting sometime soon. Pics look great. I like the black gravel. Shows off the fish really well.
      Sheleen
      90 gal.. new soft corals and fish
      26 gal bow front

Comment

Hi Ken! Welcome back! The tank looks great. I love that big fat red fish. What kind is that?

Also, what size tank do you think you will be looking for? Another 220?
        Lynne

Comment

Welcome back to the group. The fish look really nice against the black background and sand. I also have some freshwater tanks. Here is what it currently looks like in my 90 gallon African Cichlid tank.
          Jeff

Comment

That looks nice Jeff. I like that driftwood feature.
            Lynne

Comment

Nice tank, welcome back.

Comment

Working...
              X