Next Meeting & Frag Swap-Southern Branch Library 3/23/19 1:00 pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Meeting & Frag Swap-Southern Branch Library 3/23/19 1:00 pm

Our next Member Meeting and Frag Swap will be March 23, 2019 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at the Southern Branch (Solomon's) Library. Stay tuned for more info.

Southern Branch Library
    13920 HG Trueman Rd
    Solomons, MD 20688

We are having a Frag and Equipment Trade on Saturday, March 23, 2019 from 1:00 to 3:00. We will also have a Quarantine Tank presentation.

Bring your corals to trade in a closed container. Feel free to post photos of what you are bringing. Also, donít forget to bring that equipment you have hanging around gathering dust to trade for something cool!

Coral Vendors attending: Windows Reefs and Strange Sea Corals

The Club is selling bags of fish food for $5.00 a bag. Email smmas@smmas.org if you want to buy some.

We are also selling T-Shirts for $3.00 and Polo shirts for $10.00. PM Ken Higgins for size availability. All funds go to support the schools.

We have an awesome Hammer Coral frag and an assorted Mushroom/Zoa Frag Package for the Raffles. We have an Orange mushroom for the Door Prize.

You can email the club at smmas@smmas.org.

Last edited by LynneC; 03-16-2019, 08:11:42 PM.
    Lynne

I am looking forward to the next meeting!

Comment

Will be there
      Ken Higgins
      120 gallon reef
      125 gallon fresh water
      50 gallon fresh water

Comment

Canít wait

Comment

I will be bringing frags and equipment to sell or trade. I will provide a list and pictures before the meeting.
          Lynne

Comment

Cool

Comment

Looking forward to the meeting (my first) this Saturday!

Comment

i have some frags for sale too, rainbow granulosa five avail (mini colonies), hammer corals maybe two frags, frogspawn and some palythoa Grandis( 8-10+ nickle size heads per frag)
                lmk if anyone is interested. i can send pics

(1) 5 stage Typhoon RODI 75 GPD have new filters except for the membrane (has 6 month use on it)
                Last edited by bravanc; 03-22-2019, 10:55:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X