No announcement yet.

Meeting and Frag Swap 9-7-2019 1 to 3pm - Southern Branch [Solomons] Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting and Frag Swap 9-7-2019 1 to 3pm - Southern Branch [Solomons] Library

Our next meeting is coming up on September 7th. Stay tuned for more info!

Here is the library address:

13920 HG Trueman Rd
    Solomons, MD 20688
    Last edited by LynneC; 06-30-2019, 12:20:56 PM.
    Lynne

Looking forward to our meeting.

Comment

I am looking forward to the frag swap also. I am bringing some frags to trade. Is anyone else bringing anything?
      Lynne

Comment

Food making event. I know we used to do those in conjunction with frag swaps at members houses. I tried to find when the last one was and when the next one will be but im not seeing it. Any plans of a future food making event?

Comment

We have gone to a quarterly meeting schedule. The last meeting was a foodmaking event in June at Cynthia’s house. If you need some food we have some for sale.
          Lynne

Comment

Looking forward to the meeting! I might have some frags to bring. Still debating on if I’m ready ready to frag some of the coral in my tank.

Comment

Im going to try and make it. I have nothing to bring or show but it would be nice to meet up with you folks.
              I would be interested in buying a little bit of the club fish food.

Comment

As it turns out, I will not be able to make it to the meeting, but the other BOD members will be there.
                Michael How many bags of fish food did you want?
                Lynne

Comment

I'll get it at the next meeting. Ty
                  Last edited by Michael; 09-07-2019, 11:43:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X