Halloween In the Garden Event! Sat. Oct. 26th 10am-4pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween In the Garden Event! Sat. Oct. 26th 10am-4pm

We are having the Halloween in the Garden Event on October 26th 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Ann Marie Gardens. This event is to promote the aquarium hobby, advertise SMMAS and to draw new membership.

If you would like to sign up to help or donate candy, please email smmas@smmas.org. We have a few members who have already signed up, but we could use some more help setting up, taking down and candy donations. You do not have to sign up to help for the whole day. If you have a couple of hours to give, please let us know. If nothing else, come out to Ken dressed up as Nemo! http://www.annmariegarden.org/annmar...Graphic_19.jpg
    Lynne

I will be there! I have 700 pieces of candy to donate! I bought 2 big bags of DumDums from BJs.
    Lynne

Comment

I'll be there for the afternoon shift. Will try and get there early. I have four 240 count boxes of individually wrapped Swedish fish. Any idea if it will go rain or shine? Looks like there may be rain in the forecast.

Comment

says rain or shine!!! Hopefully the forecasters are their usual selves and wrong with the forecast of rain
        Ken Higgins
        120 gallon reef
        125 gallon fresh water
        50 gallon fresh water

Comment

Hi Everyone! We are meeting at Annmarie Gardens at 8:00 a.m. to setup our table and tent. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
          Lynne

Comment

Going to be an epic event. See you all in the garden.

Comment

image_5581.jpg We are ready!!!image_5581.jpg
              Last edited by LynneC; 10-26-2019, 08:23:02 AM.
              Lynne

Comment

image.jpg
                Lynne

Comment

We had a fabulous event today! Halloween in the Garden was so much fun! We had a great turnout of Club Members and Sponsors: Fantasea and Window Reefs! Thank you so much to everyone that donated candy, helped setup and take down!

A big THANK YOU to Ken, Tracy, Dennis, Sheleen, Mookie, Eric, Barry, Christy, Dalton, Abbie, Derek, Hope, Jack, and Christian for helping SMMAS!
                  Last edited by LynneC; 10-27-2019, 12:10:09 PM.
                  Lynne

Comment

Working...
                  X