• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRAGGING DEMO - January 11, 2020 - Lexington Park Library 1-3 PM

First SMMAS Meeting of 2020

When: 1-11-20 from 1 to 3 PM
    Where: Lexington Park Library, 21677 F D R Blvd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
    What: Regular Monthly Meeting and Frag Swap

Fragging Demo presented by Window Reefs, Frag Swap, Equipment Swap. Christian from Window Reefs has graciously agreed to demonstrate the proper way to Frag Corals.

If you are bringing coral frags or equipment to trade or sell, feel free to post pictures in this thread.

We have frag related raffles and door prizes for this Meeting! See you there!

image3.jpeg

image4.jpegimage5.jpeg
    Lynne

Sounds like fun!!!
    Dennis
    Clownfish Breeder

Comment

dlacey will you be there?
      Lynne

Comment

If I don't forget...
        Dennis
        Clownfish Breeder

Comment

Awesome prizes for fragging fun! If anyone has coral they would like to frag, bring it to the meeting and Window Reefs will frag and mount free of charge as part of the demo.

Comment

WindowReefs Wow that is awesome!
            Lynne

Comment

I can only stay for about an hour but I will be there. Have to work. I'm going through my fish room next week and have some stuff I need to post. Santa was kind to me and brought me a bunch of stuff for my fish tank includes the APEX dosing system and two new Gyre XF350's!
              220 gallon reef

Comment

cynthia1756 Wow that is awesome! Can you tell Santa that I need some of those too! How is your Trident working?
                Lynne

Comment

The best raffle win I have ever gotten! I'm so pleased with it and anyone that has the newer Apex system should really look into buying it. I do not have to worry about those three elements any longer. Now that I have my dosing system it works together with Trident so when it shows the levels low it will automatically dose the right amount I need.
                  220 gallon reef

Comment

Just make sure you manually test all parameters once in a while to confirm. As our systems get more automated it is easier to manage, but also, easier to not notice when the automation is a little off.

Comment

I send an ICP test in every 3 months just to ensure everything is on par
                      220 gallon reef

Comment

Thank you Christian WindowReefs . That was an awesome Fragging demonstration and informative Question and Answer session. We had a great turn out!

If anyone still has questions about fragging Post them under the Reef Discussions Thread or on Facebook.
                        Last edited by LynneC; 01-11-2020, 06:12:51 PM.
                        Lynne

Comment

Lynne

Comment

Working...
                          X