No announcement yet.

Ebay Led Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the dimmable/timer unit over Mandy's Marineland 28 cube and stuff is growing well in there already. Here are two pics.. The rough dimensions are 16" x 8.5" of the whole unit. I took one pic to show the size relation to the tank and the other with the array bouncing off the water to show how the LEDs are arranged.
    Attached Files

Comment

there is also two arrays for the LEDS. There is a 30 blue 25 white and a 30 white 25 blue. I have the bluer ones but just for personal preference
      Bobby Hutchinson

Comment

Originally posted by falconatsea View Post
        I have the dimmable/timer unit over Mandy's Marineland 28 cube and stuff is growing well in there already. Here are two pics.. The rough dimensions are 16" x 8.5" of the whole unit. I took one pic to show the size relation to the tank and the other with the array bouncing off the water to show how the LEDs are arranged.
        Very helpful info - thanks!!

Originally posted by bulldogtaxi View Post
        there is also two arrays for the LEDS. There is a 30 blue 25 white and a 30 white 25 blue. I have the bluer ones but just for personal preference
        I think I'd prefer the bluer...what optics do your LEDs have? Are they lenses that snap or screw over the individual LEDs?

Comment

Not sure how they attach, but they are 120' lenses
          Bobby Hutchinson

Comment

Ok, thx

Comment

Working...
            X