Hello again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!

Well it has been quite a while since I have been on here and asked a question.

I just picked up a small colony of Green Star Polyps from Saltwater Oasis. Kevin managed to give me some great info on them. I was wondering if anyone has any good tips or advice with these polyps?

Thanks
    120G Reef
    2 Ocelaris, 2 Tomato, Blue Hippo Tang, 3, Striped Cardnial Fish, 1 Firefish, , 1 Six Line Wrasse, 1 Springer Damsel, Coral Banded Shrimp

Hey Laurent,

Pretty much all you need is good light and water quality. Regular water changes is usually all you need with them. Be careful if they start to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by rivahodges View Post
      Hey Laurent,

Pretty much all you need is good light and water quality. Regular water changes is usually all you need with them. Be careful if they start to take over.
      That pretty much what Saltwater Oasis said. They also said to help control them I can put flat rock around the colony and then when they get to big just cut them back and transplant the frag or trade. Thanks! They started to open today too after placing them in the tank yesterday, I love the green under the T5 HO lights, the blues enhance the green color of the polyps.
      120G Reef
      2 Ocelaris, 2 Tomato, Blue Hippo Tang, 3, Striped Cardnial Fish, 1 Firefish, , 1 Six Line Wrasse, 1 Springer Damsel, Coral Banded Shrimp

Comment

Welcome back! I like GSP a lot...good color and movement. I have a small frag in my nano that I'm trying to grow bigger. They are pretty tough.

Comment

Working...
        X