Need Help with Tank transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Tank transfer

Good afternoon club! As some of you know my 220's top brackets broke about 4 months ago. I have my tank literally being held together with a bunch of clamps. I purchased a 300 gallon and am getting to the point that I'm ready to transfer the old to the new. My new tank is going in the same spot as the old tank.

I would really like to reach out to club members and see if I can get assistance in getting this done. I would like to schedule this for Saturday, February 2nd. If you are able to help out, please let me know so I can get a count of folks that can assist.

Here are some things I would like to borrow so I can make the transition as easy as possible:

Totes, water barrels, heaters, air pumps. The water barrels and heaters I will need in the middle of January so I can start making the water.

Please let me know if you can assist. Thanks in advance for helping me out with this huge undertaking.
    220 gallon reef

I can help. I have some totes and buckets. I have some heaters and small pumps too. I will bring them over when I look at the tank.
    Lynne

Comment

Working...
    X