Apex On Sale..... WHAT????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex On Sale..... WHAT????

I have been stalking Apex prices and today I went on BRS and noticed that they are either on sale or a price drop. I ordered mine today!!!! Can't wait. I saved $100!
    220 gallon reef

Congratulations! I don't think you will regret your decision. I have been very happy with my Apex on my reef tank, as well as my freshwater systems. It controls everything from heaters and powerheads to my calcium reactor and automatic water change. My apex systems have averted disaster more than once. The day after I installed the first Apex on my African Cichlid tank, a power outage cause my heaters to be damaged and stick on. The Apex caught the problem and killed the power. It paid for itself immediately.

General setup should be pretty easy. I would recommend mounting it in a cabinet, if possible, and labeling everything. Make sure you have a good wireless signal, or you will have issues. If you need to run a cable to the Apex, a powerline adapter is a good choice. I use one of these for mine and it works well. Programming is an acquired skill, but is not too difficult. There are lots of built in tasks on the new system for doing things, but advanced programming is where the fun starts. Good luck. Hope you enjoy it.
    Jeff

Comment

Iím waiting till Saturday. Thatís their 10x points. Gonna get the leak dectector and dos/ddr

Comment

Just looked. Itís not on sale from what I see. $500 for the EL.

Comment

Don't know about the EL version. That's not the one I wanted. I wanted the standard one due to having all the probes. The one I looked at was almost 1000. including the display module. I got it for 899.90.
          220 gallon reef

Comment

You might want to talk to them. I was looking at it and they recommended the EL. They said the ORP is worthless and the salinity probe is not accurate at all. Are you on the BRStv Facebook group? From reading sites others agree. Could save you money and spend it on other options by getting the EL.
            Last edited by JasonR; 02-26-2019, 09:06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X