Fish Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Food

So where is everyone getting their food? Not sure I want to use what Petco has. I want to get some PE Mysis or I heard Larrys is very good?

My QT tank is setup and I am planning to get a couple of clowns next week.

So what is everyone using and where are you buying from?

The club makes fish food at one of the meetings every year. We actually have some food for sale for 5$ a bag.
    Lynne

Comment

The club food is very good , we make it from the very best of ingredients so we know exactly whatís in it. Larrys(LRS) is very very good at $20 a bag. I use both our club food and Larryís.

Comment

Ok so I assume this is frozen. Who has it? I need some tomorrow since Iím planning on picking up a couple of fish. Iíll drive to whoever to get it.

Comment

If club food is what you need, then Lynne has some. You could make arrangements as she works on base as well

Comment

Originally posted by mookie63 View Post
            If club food is what you need, then Lynne has some. You could make arrangements as she works on base as well
            Thank you. Well I need food and sounds like this is quality so Iíll connect with her. Thank you

Comment

Club food is basically the only thing I feed my fish. I also have some of it if I'm closer or you cannot meet others.
              Ken Higgins
              120 gallon reef
              125 gallon fresh water
              50 gallon fresh water

Comment

Working...
              X