X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JasonR
    replied
    Originally posted by LynneC View Post
    No this one is on a rock. they normally grow flat.
    Ah, so the rock was vertical or glued on the plug and the Ricordea is growing around the rock?

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied
    No this one is on a rock. they normally grow flat.

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied
    I put it under the rock because i added my kessils back on the tank and it was pretty bright. it is not very happy right now and is a little pale and retracted.

Leave a comment:

• JasonR
    replied
    Here is a pic.
    So it grows up? If Iím looking at the right one. Kind of under a rock?

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied
    Here is a pic.

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonR View Post

Lynne, can you post a pic of your Florida Ricordea? Would like to see it bigger
    I will post a pic tonight. It is not very happy after I took its baby and moved it.

Leave a comment:

• JasonR
    replied

That florida ricordia came from my tank.
    Lynne, can you post a pic of your Florida Ricordea? Would like to see it bigger

Leave a comment:

• Ken Higgins
    replied
    I have tried to upload picture from phone and computer but it says the picture exceeds limit. PM me your number and I can text a picture to you if you would like

Leave a comment:

• JasonR
    replied

Can you post a picture? Iíd love to see this larger a glowing. Just my T5ís and his small piece it pops nice. I canít wait for it to grow.

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonR View Post

I donít recall, was it you or Cynthia that my Ricordea came from? Iíd love to see it bigger.

Leave a comment:

• JasonR
    replied
    I have 3 bubble tips now because the one i have went through the overflow strainer and divided itself. Now I have 2 bigger anemones and one small one.

Your tank looks great. I love the rockwork.
    I donít recall, was it you or Cynthia that my Ricordea came from? Iíd love to see it bigger.

Leave a comment:

• LynneC
    replied
    I have 3 bubble tips now because the one i have went through the overflow strainer and divided itself. Now I have 2 bigger anemones and one small one.

Your tank looks great. I love the rockwork.

Leave a comment:

• JasonR
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken Higgins View Post
    Happened to me also before, but with a toadstool. I wanted him in a certain spot. He chose different. He kept on floating around the tank, and then he attached himself, and split close to my clam!! He has since split several times, but my clowns luv him. Need to get rid of more of the toadstool soon, as he is getting beginning to tick the clam off again
    Post a pic

Leave a comment:

• Ken Higgins
    replied
    Happened to me also before, but with a toadstool. I wanted him in a certain spot. He chose different. He kept on floating around the tank, and then he attached himself, and split close to my clam!! He has since split several times, but my clowns luv him. Need to get rid of more of the toadstool soon, as he is getting beginning to tick the clam off again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X