Free Blood Orange Clown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Blood Orange Clown

Not certain yet but now that the clowns are in my DT the black ice appear to have started picking on the blood orange. I am going to keep and eye on it but I want a solution if I need to remove. Id rather someone in the group get it than giving back to the store. Itís been through copper and metroplex along with medicated food. Never showed signs of issues but one of the black ice did so I treated them all. Just put in the DT Sunday night. Eating great since I purchased.

Please let let me know if anyone is interested. Lynne came by and saw them a few weeks ago when she picked up some snails and can vow for it.

he is a pretty fish!
    Lynne

Comment

Nobody wants a free fish?

Comment

Hi Jason, new to the group and am just now stocking my tank. Would one clown do okay in a 90g with a rabbitfish, wrasse, dottyback, hawkfish and 5 chromis? I'm also thinking of adding a pair of lemonpeel angelfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Evansfam View Post
          Hi Jason, new to the group and am just now stocking my tank. Would one clown do okay in a 90g with a rabbitfish, wrasse, dottyback, hawkfish and 5 chromis? I'm also thinking of adding a pair of lemonpeel angelfish.
          LynneC I honestly donít know. These are my first fish and Iím sure I will have a wrasse and angel. Not sure about the rest of yours. Maybe Lynne knows.

Comment

Evansfam Welcome to SMMAS! The clownfish should do fine with everything in that list. I would be concerned with overstocking though. You will need a good skimmer and regular water changes to keep up with the bio-load.
            Last edited by LynneC; 07-27-2019, 09:23:18 PM.
            Lynne

Comment

LynneC - thank you for the info...I do have a good skimmer and would do more water changes if I put 2-3 more fish in the tank

Comment

Evansfam I am always tempted to get more fish!It is usually when I see a midas blenny at petco. I would love to have a midas blenny. They are so cute!

Right now everyone in the tank is happy with each other so I donít want to cause a disruption in the tank vibe.

I have seen folks manage high tank loads with doing automatic wanter changes. Have you ever seen Mike Palettaís tank videos? He has some really beautiful fish.
                Lynne

Comment

Here is a video of Mike Paletta talking about his fish. This video is of his old 300 gallon tank. He just upgraded to a 500 gallon tank.

https://youtu.be/JxqxvI77P64
                  Lynne

Comment

Working...
                  X