Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mookie63 View Post
    Unfortunately I live a distance away.
    Do you know of a service up here? You have a company doing it for your Florida tank right? Do you have a company up here?

Comment

I dont know of any service up here , I have a company , local aquatics shop that i trust services my tank in Florida. Dalton Leonard may know of a service, he owns fantasea aquarium service on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie63 View Post
        I dont know of any service up here , I have a company , local aquatics shop that i trust services my tank in Florida. Dalton Leonard may know of a service, he owns fantasea aquarium service on facebook.
        Thank you. I think that is the guy I met at the meet we had at the library

Comment

Possibly, good guy knows his stuff as well.

Comment

Dalton at Fantasea is a club sponsor. He is awesome.

You live pretty far from my house or I would have offered.
            Lynne

Comment

Man. Sorry I missed all the conversation here. Jason, are you in Charles county? Iím in Calvert county. When is your trip? Like you said, you might as well explain to the cat sitter what to look for. I keep water jugs of RODI water near each tank so that my sitter can fill up the ATO if needed. And like lynne I have sensors... but not that it would save my floors from getting wet.
              Sheleen
              90 gal.. new soft corals and fish
              26 gal bow front

Comment

Originally posted by petroinmd View Post
                Man. Sorry I missed all the conversation here. Jason, are you in Charles county? Iím in Calvert county. When is your trip? Like you said, you might as well explain to the cat sitter what to look for. I keep water jugs of RODI water near each tank so that my sitter can fill up the ATO if needed. And like lynne I have sensors... but not that it would save my floors from getting wet.
                I live in St Maryís, Mechanicsville. I have leak detectors, just setup my autofeeder and waiting on my 10g ato res to arrive so I can set that up. Still would be nice to have someone stop by every other day. Iíd compensate them.

Comment

Working...
                X