Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in ESV salt or yellow eyed Kole Tamg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in ESV salt or yellow eyed Kole Tamg?

I have a 100g ESV salt mix and a yellow eyed kole tang. Giving both away free. I am changing salts in my new tank because I’m doing auto water changes. ESV is one of the cleanest abs fastest mixing salts available. I’ve been using it for over a year in my smaller tank.

the Tang I’ve had for about 10 months now and is doing great and really coloring up now with lower fins being orange and yellow around eyes. I’ve decided to put a Tomini tang in my new tank so I wanted to re-home the yellow eyed. Eats like a pig. Pellets, nori and all frozens.

I will take the Kole tang. When do you need to get a home for him?
    Lynne

Comment

Originally posted by LynneC View Post
      I will take the Kole tang. When do you need to get a home for him?
      Whenever really. I’m taking it slow when transferring to my new tank so I still have a few corals and 2 fish along with a bta to transfer. You tell me when you are ready and it’s yours. I can send pics if you want.

Comment

Damn
        is this the fish I was bidding against you for?
        Ken Higgins
        120 gallon reef
        125 gallon fresh water
        50 gallon fresh water

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Higgins View Post
          Damn
          No. Bidding? I’ve never bid on one. My clown pair was highly sought after at petco though.

this tang I bought from CTE Aquatics in northern MD with a blenny and coral beauty.

Comment

I am having an algae problem in my frag tank. I would like to have another algae eater in there. But Ken Higgins if you really want the fish it is your! LOL I can get a lawnmower blenny.
            Lynne

Comment

I am having an algae problem in my frag tank. I would like to have another algae eater in there. But Ken Higgins if you really want the fish it is your! LOL I can get a lawnmower blenny.
              this sucker goes to town on my rocks and glass

Comment

I already have a 1 spot bristletooth tang in the tank, they may fight. They look very similar. It would probably be better for someone else to take him.
                Lynne

Comment

I already have a 1 spot bristletooth tang in the tank, they may fight. They look very similar. It would probably be better for someone else to take him.
                  Ok. I’ll also have a couple conchs and some nassarius snails

Comment

I can't put a conch in my acrylic frag tank. They will leave a mark around the bottom edge. I also have a killer bright yellow sea cucumber who does a fine job cleaning the sand so I don't need those. I love conchs. I have one in my display tank.

I just bought a bottle of NOPOX. I am going to start dosing that to see if it makes a difference.
                    Lynne

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Higgins View Post
                      Damn
                      Well looks like if you want the kole Lynne said you can take it

Comment

JasonR What kind of new tank did you get? How big is it?
                        Lynne

Comment

JasonR What kind of new tank did you get? How big is it?
                          120g. Whole new setup. Check my other thread in this section. I think I put pics in there.

Comment

It looks nice!
                            Lynne

Comment

I can always use salt. I have never used ESV though. It would be nice to try it.
                              What salt are you going to start using?

Comment

Working...
                              X